- Gerês Panorâmic
- Explore Nature
- Activities Included
- Full Day Tour
- Private Tour
Enjoy a kayak or canoe ride on the reservoir waters of the Gerês National Park
Relax during a horse ride in the middle of nature
Have fun with water activities and dive into this paradise
Glide over the waters of the reservoir and relax with the most beautiful landscapes of Geres National Park
Discover the best landscapes by trails surrounded by unique nature
After lunch, relax ... let's go to the viewpoints
Horseback ride through the Natural Park of Peneda-Geres
Aquatic activities in the Gerês Albufeira that you can enjoy!
Peneda-Geres National Park
Kayak and Horse in Gerês | Private Day Tour From Porto
Located in the north of Portugal, the Peneda-Gerês National Park is a true natural sanctuary, classified as a World Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. With a wide variety of fauna and flora, Gerês is one of the biggest natural attractions in Portugal.Enjoy a day full of experiences and emotions with outdoor activities in an environment of pure nature accompanied by the tranquility of the most beautiful landscapes.During the morning, you will have the opportunity to slide and explore through a canoe or kayak, the waters of the reservoir created by the dam and which makes this place a true oasis of nature in the Geres National Park.After lunch in a local restaurant, we will visit the village of Gerês and the famous Pedra Bela viewpoint, which is situated at an altitude of 800 meters and where you will be able to have another perspective of the morning activity as well as a vast landscape over the park and where photography is mandatory!Then, we head towards one of the most beautiful roads in the national park and where beautiful Lusitanos await us to take us on the little explored trails and where the unique and beautiful landscapes of this national park complete a fantastic, fun and very relaxing day.
Enjoy this private experience with a guide and transportation exclusive for you or your group!
- Kayak or Canoe Water Activity (Duration 2h)
- Horse Ride Experience (Duration 1h30m)
- Safety equipment
- Pedra Bela Viewpoint
- Vilarinho das Furnas Dam
- Free time to dive in the waters of Gerês
- Guide in your language
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off at your hotel in Porto
- Bottled natural mineral water
- Personal accident insurance required by law
- All taxes included
- Gerês Village
- Mata da Albergaria
- São Bento da Porta Aberta
- Local Commerce
- Personal expenses
Additional information about this tour / activity in Gerês National Park:
- Pick-up time: Approx. 8:30 a.m in the hotel
- Drop-off Time: Approx. 7:00 p.m. in the hotel
- Guide accredited by the International Federation of Equestrian Tourism
- Participants under the age of 14 can take the tour, but must have equestrian experience that will be evaluated by the monitor
- Maximum weight per horse limited to 100 kg
- For groups larger than 5 people the group will have to be divided
- Activities may be provided for any participant who does not want to ride the horse.
- There should be reported some physical problem that is conditioner to perform the equestrian activity at the time of booking.
- Pregnant women cannot participate in the horse riding activity.
- Dress code equestrian activity: comfortable clothing (closed shoes and use of pants if possible)
- Dress code aquatic activity: Swimwear, beach towel
- Sunglasses, Suncream
- Portugal’s warmest months are generally between May and September
During the tour / activity, we suggest the best places for lunch according to your preference and need. The choice will always be yours!Please contact us for email@example.com If your accommodation is outside the city of Porto; If you are looking for another form of payment; For any questions about this tour/activity.