- 360º Panoramic Tour
- Explore Nature
- Activities Included
- Full Day
- Private Tour
Enjoy the scenery during the horseback ride!
Get the best view of the Peneda-Gerês National Park
Enjoy the beautiful waterfalls of the Peneda-Geres National Park
An idyllic setting waiting for you!
Amazing view over the bayou
The best viewpoints are part of this tour!
Garrano - Wild Horse of the Peneda-Gerês National Park
Enjoy a horseback ride on the nature trails of the Peneda-Gerês National Park
Discover the traditions of the villages in the Peneda-Gerês National Park
Cávado river - Peneda-Gerês National Park
Enjoy the most beautiful waterfalls of Peneda-Gerês National Park
Gerês Horses and Waterfalls | Private Day Tour from Porto
Located in the north of Portugal, the Peneda-Gerês National Park is a true natural sanctuary, classified as a World Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. With a wide variety of fauna and flora, Gerês is one of the biggest natural attractions in Portugal.
Come and discover Peneda-Gerês National Park on a day full of experiences and emotions. You will enjoy an experience of a horseback ride, where you will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery and all the surrounding nature.
After restoring energy to a local restaurant, you will visit the most beautiful waterfalls with crystalline waters and the idyllic landscapes that make this place a paradise for nature lovers.
On the return trip, relax by reviewing the memorable photos you take with you!
Enjoy this private experience with a guide and transportation exclusive for you or your group.
- Horse Ride Experience (Duration 1h30m)
- Safety equipment
- Pedra Bela Viewpoint
- Waterfall of Arado and Fecha de Barjas
- Toco River Lagoons
- Community Village
- Vilarinho das Furnas Dam
- Gerês Village
- Guide in your language
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your hotel in Porto
- Bottled natural mineral water
- Personal accident insurance required by law
- All taxes included
- Local commerce
- Personal expenses
Additional information about this tour / activity in Gerês National Park:
- Pick-up time: Approx. 8:30 a.m.
- Drop-off Time: Approx. 7:00 p.m.
- Guide accredited by the International Federation of Equestrian Tourism
- Participants under the age of 14 can take the tour, but must have equestrian experience that will be evaluated by the monitor
- Maximum weight per horse limited to 100 kg
- For groups larger than 5 people the group will have to be divided
- Activities may be provided for any participant who does not want to ride the horse.
- There should be reported some physical problem that is conditioner to perform the equestrian activity at the time of booking.
- Pregnant women cannot participate in the horse riding activity.
- Dress code equestrian activity: comfortable clothing (closed shoes and use of pants if possible)
- Don't forget to bring sunglasses and sunscreen
- Portugal’s warmest months are generally between May and September
During the tour / activity, we suggest the best places for lunch according to your preference and need. The choice will always be yours!Please contact us for email@example.com If your accommodation is outside the city of Porto; If you are looking for another form of payment; For any questions about this tour/activity.