- Full Day
- Insurance Policy
Castle of Guimarães
Guimarães Castle Garden overlooking the Palace of the Dukes of Bragança
Palace of the Dukes of Bragança
Largo dos Laranjais
1st street of portugal
Bom Jesus do Monte Staircase
Cathedral of Braga
Sanctuary of Bom Jesus do Monte
Funicular of Bom Jesus
Garden of Santa Barbara
Tour – Guimarães – Braga
Guimarães, a city of medieval origin known as the "Cradle of the Nation", was classified in 2001 as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
It was from here that the conquest of Portugal to the Moors began, by D. Afonso Henriques (1st King of Portugal).
Still in this foray into history, we continue towards Braga, one of the oldest Christian cities in the world, built more than 2000 years ago, with the oldest archdiocese in Portugal, the Cathedral of Braga.
Enjoy this tour in private mode with an exclusive guide and transportation for you!
- Castle of Guimarães
- Palace of the Dukes of Bragança
- S. Miguel’s Church
- Historical Centre of Guimarães
- Santa Barbara’s Garden
- The Arch of Braga’s Door
- Bom Jesus do Monte Sanctuary
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off at the hotel
- Bottled natural mineral water
- Compulsory insurance by law
- Local commerce
- Other visits
- Personal expenses
- Pick-Up Time: Approx. 9:00 a.m.
- Drop-Off Time: Approx. 6:30 p.m
- Cathedral of Braga – If option selected at time of reservation