- Full Day
- Insurance Policy
Church of S. Gonçalo de Amarante
Tâmega River - Amarante
Bridge of S.Gonçalo de Amarante
Douro Valley Vineyards - UNESCO World Heritage
Douro Valley Vineyards
Enjoy the natural beauty of the Douro Valley
Douro Valley Terraces
Private Tour – Douro Valley
We’ll head towards the discovery of our heritage, starting our tour in the city of Amarante, at the São Gonçalo Monastery and its church, which are a must visit to every pilgrim or tourist.
Afterwards, a walk through one of the most iconic symbols of the local identity, the bridge of São Gonçalo. We associate its construction to the name and to the miracles of the city’s patron saint. Afterwards, we’ll proceed onward the Douro Valley, where the region’s heritage is immense, embracing Roman remains of the vineyard plantation and the beautiful villas and manors of the Douro.
All of this amid beautiful, unique and compelling landscapes, where we’ll be able to taste the unique wine and be dazzled by the greenish terraces of the Alto Douro Wine Region World Heritage.
Enjoy this tour in private mode with an exclusive guide and transportation for you!
- São Gonçalo’s Church
- São Gonçalo’s Bridge
- Port Wine Tasting in a Villa
- Pinhão Railway Station
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off at your hotel in Porto
- Bottled natural mineral water
- Compulsory insurance by law
- Peso da Régua
- Viewpoint Mesão Frio
- Local commerce in Amarante, Peso da Régua and Pinhão
- Other visits
- Personal expenses
- Pick-Up Time: Approx. 8:30 a.m.
- Drop-Off Time: Approx. 7:00 p.m.
- Douro Valley Cruise (Aproximately 1 hour) – If option selected at the time of booking