- Full Day
- Insurance Policy
Imposing Ponte D. Luís
Typical Douro Boats
Waterfront area of the city
Tower of the Clergy
Cathedral of Porto
São Bento Railway Station
Council Chambers Oporto Town Hall
Fort San Francisco Xavier
Porto City - Private Tour
Noble, loyal and facing the Atlantic, with an unique imprint on its traditions and customs, the City of Porto has many historical monuments of different periods and styles, such as the Gothic, the Baroque and the Neoclassical which by themselves narrate the history of this invicta city.
From the riverside area to the Council Chambers, the Port Wine and the Portuguese pavement in its splendour it invites you to walk the path of history without parallel.
Indulge yourself in this tour enriched with imprinted histories, and in the end you’ll be able to taste the unique and recognized Port Wine…
- Cathedral (Sé Catedral do Porto)
- São Bento Train Station
- Lello Book Store
- Wine Cellars with Port Wine tastings
- Cruise 6 Bridges (Aproximately 1 hour)
- Guied in your language
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off at your hotel in Porto
- Bottled natural mineral water
- Personal accident insurance required by law
- All taxes included
- São Francisco de Xavier Fort
- River Douro Mouth (Foz do Douro)
- Stock Exchange Palace
- Town Hall
- Riverside Area
- Serra do Pilar
- Other visits
- Personal expenses
- Pick-Up Time: Approx. 9:00 a.m.
- Drop-Off Time: Approx. 6:00 p.m.
If you wish, we can suggest a restaurant, just mention your preference at the time of booking. The choice will always be yours!Please contact us for email@example.com If your accommodation is outside the city of Porto; If you are looking for another form of payment; For any question with this tour.