- Full Day
- Insurance Policy
Imposing Ponte D. Luís
Typical Douro Boats
Waterfront area of the city
Tower of the Clergy
Cathedral of Porto
São Bento Railway Station
Council Chambers Oporto Town Hall
Fort San Francisco Xavier
Private Tour - Porto City
Noble, loyal and facing the Atlantic, with an unique imprint on its traditions and customs, the City of Porto has many historical monuments of different periods and styles, such as the Gothic, the Baroque and the Neoclassical which by themselves narrate the history of this invicta city.
From the riverside area to the Council Chambers, the Port Wine and the Portuguese pavement in its splendour it invites you to walk the path of history without parallel.
Indulge yourself in this tour enriched with imprinted histories, and in the end you’ll be able to taste the unique and recognized Port Wine…
- Cathedral (Sé Catedral do Porto)
- São Bento Train Station
- Lello Book Store
- Wine Cellars with Port Wine tastings
- Cruise 6 Bridges (Aproximately 1 hour)
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off at your hotel in Porto
- Bottled natural mineral water
- Compulsory insurance by law
- São Francisco de Xavier Fort
- River Douro Mouth (Foz do Douro)
- Stock Exchange Palace
- Town Hall
- Riverside Area
- Serra do Pilar
- Other visits
- Personal expenses
- Pick-Up Time: Approx. 9:00 a.m.
- Drop-Off Time: Approx. 6:00 p.m.