- Full Day
- Insurance Policy
Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary
Panoramic view of the enclosure, being able to observe the Chapel of the Apparitions and the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary.
Interior route of the Colonnade
Via Sacra da Colunata
Family house of Francisco and Jacinta Marto
Tour – Sanctuary of Fatima
The Shrine of Fátima is one of the most visited Marian pilgrimage centres in the world. History records that on 13th May 1917 Our Lady made her first appearance to the little Shephards (Lúcia de Jesus, Jacinta Marto and Francisco Marto), in Cova da Iria, where the Chapel of the Apparitions was built in 1919.
Besides the must-see sights in the Shrine, such as the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima, Basilica of the Most Holy Trinity, we will also visit the village in Aljustrel where the three Shephards were born and lived. At the Wax Museum we will have the opportunity to see the history of the apparitions.
At the end of the day, you will be able to visit the local commerce where it is possible to find a wide range of souvenirs of the place that is a mark of the greatest pilgrimage in Portugal.
- Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary
- Apparitions Chapel
- Basilica of the Most Holy Trinity
- Village of Aljustrel
- Little Shephards House
- Lucia’s House-Museum
- Wax Museum
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off at the hotel
- Bottled natural mineral water
- Compulsory insurance by law
- Local commerce
- Other visits
- Personal expenses
- Pick-Up Time: Approx. 8:00 a.m. / Drop-Off Time: Approx. 7:00 p.m.
- Children up to 3 years old - Free
- Children from 4 to 12 years old - 50% discount of adult value